For an art challenge. "The Missive" The prompts were: postage items, fringe, pastel colours, splash of sparkle/bling, and wings. Elements from Itkupilli and Finecrafted with a Flypaper Texture
For an art challeng:
The prompts were: heat, amber, magenta, tears, music, and Spanish.
I used one of my paintings and some text and journaling tape created by Holliewood. I also used a texture from my enormous collection of textures to get "tear" and a sun overlays which I altered with various blending modes and opacities and erased areas of them until I got what I wanted to create "heat".
For an art challenge. The gentleman was provided to the group by an artist in the group. I used elements from Itkupili and brandiebutcherisley (the skirt and feet) along with one of my crow paintings (crow painting printed on a Citra Solve abstract that I scanned in and then digitally cut out for this digital collage). I cut the hand and goggles out two of my previous digitals. I hope this is not too creepy for some of you. 🙂
I felt the gentleman had a steampunk feel to him and he seemed so serious, maybe a tad bereaved. That was the inspiration.
This was for a artist's challenge. The prompts were: striped, coffee color, mint color, cracks, and a label or advert.